If a user registers for an External Learning site, the user receives a confirmation and the admin receives an information that a new user has registered for the specific site. This article answers the following questions:
- Where is the admin specified that will receive the notification?
- Who will receive the admin notification?
- Where can this be set within SAP SuccessFactors Learning?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- When user creates a new account request notification is sent out to admin who is assigned approval role
- This is specified in System Admin > Configurations > Global Variables > Approval process settings > Default User-Created Account Process ID:
- For this functionality approval process needs to have specific users associated as approver
- Under Approval Process Steps (Admin > References > System Admin > Approval Process), add supervisor/admin ids who are authorized to approve/reject user account registration request
- These notifications will be triggered to user and supervisor (Admin > System Admin > Configuration > Notification Templates):
- Notify Approver of action required
- Template ID: UserCreatedAccountApprovalRequired
- Template ID: UserCreatedAccountApproved
- Template ID: UserCreatedAccountDenied
- Template ID: UserCreatedAccountReminder
Please note that if no Approval Process is set, as showed on the previous steps, then SuccessFactors Learning will take the default email address configured on System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables > Mail tab > Field 'User Notification Email'.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning User Assistance Guide: Template ID to Trigger to Receiver Map
External, self register, Notification, approval process, UserCreatedAccountApprovalRequired, UserCreatedAccountApproved, UserCreatedAccountDenied, UserCreatedAccountReminder , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To