The following error message is displayed in the "Set Credential" window when trying to "Create New Model From Remote System" based on HANA datasource in SAP Analytics Cloud:
Error 403 - Forbidden
- SAP SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.13
- SAP HANA Database
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Go to Modeller -> Import Data -> Create Model From Remote System
- Select Remote System and Data Source
- In the "Set Credential" window provide your user name and password
- Notice that the following error "Error 403 -Forbidden" is displayed
The following role “sap.bc.ina.service.v2.userRole::INA_USER” is missing for your HANA user.
- Open SAP HANA Administration Console in HANA Studio as an Administrator user
- Navigate to Security -> Users -> Find the particular user
- In the Granted Roles section of the user properties add the following role: "sap.bc.ina.service.v2.userRole::INA_USER"
- Deploy your changes
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
HANDB, SERVER_ERROR_,EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To