While trying to do a proxy import the file gets accepted, however the notification email states the error: Error: Invalid Templates: [YES].
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Import the file using Proxy Import.
- The system states that the file has been accepted and is being processed.
- You get a notification email from the system stating that proxy was not created as record was not processed with the error "Error: Invalid Templates: [YES]".
- Look for a coloum "PM Form Templates" and the value that you are supplying in it.
- The expected value for this columns is either valid PM Form Template IDs or it should be left blank where as the entered value in the erroneous scenario is 'YES'.
- Remove YES and either make the column value as blank or provide the Template IDs.
- If you'd like to enter multiple form ID's in this column please use pipeline line i.e. '|' to separate multiple values ex. - 12|19|44|1.
You can find in the Help portal guide details on Managing Proxy Assignments with a Proxy Import File
Proxy Import error, Error: Invalid Templates: [YES], PM Form Template ID , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UM , User Management , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , Problem