- ASE encounters storage access violation
- With an incomplete, corrupted stacktrace
- Starting with message "attempted write to memory location 0000000000000000"
- ASE errorlog entries show:
attempted write to memory location 0000000000000000 from instruction at location 0x0000000000000000
Adaptive Server Enterprise system exception (0xc0000005) generated by a storage access violation.
Symbolic stack trace information is successfully loaded
end of stack trace, kernel service process: kpid 0
- ASE server becomes unresponsive to existing connections and no new connections can be made
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
error. message, corruption, hung , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.