- As soon as a Curricula is assigned to Users, it's showing as completed, even though the Users have not completed any item from the list of items or requirements in the Curricula
- Some completed Curricula do not display a completion status or completion date in Users Curricula tab
- Curricula gest completed before completing all the items
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Add Items or Requirements to a Curriculum
- Assign the Curriculum to a User
- Note that in the User's record, the Curriculum shows as completed
- None of the Items in the Curriculum or Requirements have been completed, or show as completed in the User's Completed Items list
- From the User view, the Curriculum appears in the User's Learning Plan
- The User's Curricula Status page shows the Curriculum as completed.
The item(s) within the curricula or curricula requirements does not have an Effective Date and/or Assignment Type populated.
Without an Effective Date and Assignment Type of 'Required', the requirement is considered optional and the Curricula will always be considered 'Complete'.
- If you want to group Items that are optional for the User to complete, consider using an Assignment Profile or Programs.
- There is also the functionality of Requirements for one the User needs to complete only a number of Items inside a bigger Pool of Items.
- Add the Effective Date and Assignment Type by following below steps:
- Learning Activities > Curricula > Search for the affected curriculum
- Contents tab > Manage content
- Edit > Add the Effective Date as required and Assignment Type as Required > Apply Changes > Go back to the Curriculum Details tab > Save
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Curriculum, Effective date, Assignment Type, requirement pool, required items, incomplete status , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem