- Duplicate columns exists when user data file is exported from the system.
- When we export the User Data file, we notice that columns are duplicated.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin tools
- Update User Information
- Employee Export
- Open the file and notice some duplicate fields.
Fields are most likely declared twice in data model, hence resulting duplicate columns in user data file.
There two ways to check the configurations.
- Download the Succession Data Model from Provisioning backend system and validate the file.
- Only Partners & Customer Support have access to provisioning backend tool, please reach out to your Partner or Customer Support to check for you.
- Check the configurations in Manage Business Configurations UI
- 2080620 - How to enable Manage Business Configuration UI (BCUI) - SAP SuccessFactors
Duplicate fields export file , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UM , User Management , Problem