Two Step mention process not available within Objects while posting Feed Update.
What Is Two Step Mention Process
While replying to a post , the symbol "@" can be used for completion of the reply in two steps.
- The first step generates the list of Object Types that can be selected (For example Employee, Account,Appointments etc..)
- The second step populates the name of the relevant Object to be selected for the Object Type selected in first step.
Reproducing the Issue
For example, Let us take Sales Lead.
- Go to Sales Work Center View
- Select Sales Lead View
- Open any Sales Lead
- Under the Header section click on Post Update Icon
- By using the @ mention symbol you can notice the system doesn't show Two Step process
This is an expected system behavior.
Currently Two Step process feature is available only in Main Feed Workcenter view.This feature will be available also for other objects in future release.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To