You have created a shopping cart and submitted for an approval. After the approval, you cannot see any purchase requests created from this shopping cart under purchase requests view. However when you check the document flow of the shopping cart, you can see a process communication error between Shopping Cart and Purchase Request Processing.
Error: Distribution and transportation assignment not allowed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center
- Go to the Self-Services & Self-Services Overview
- Go to Shopping & select Track My Shopping Carts
- You can see the Shopping Cart status as Requested
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Go to Purchase Requests view
- Select Advanced button
- Search for Shopping Cart ID and select Go
- No records found
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Go to the Business Data Consistency view
- Select Process Communication Errors
- Select the query Open Errors with Incidents
You will find this Shopping Cart with an error status.
You have not added the Business Transaction Purchase Request in the Fine Tune activity Account Assignment Types and hence the error mesaage appears.
You can follow the below steps to resolve the error;
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects view & select Open Activity List
- Go to Fine Tune and select the Activity - Account Assignment Types
- Select Maintain Account Assignment Types link
- Select the relevant Account Assignment Type
- Navigate to sub tab - Assignment to Business Transactions
- Select Add Row & enter the Business Transaction Purchase Request
- Select Save and Close
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To