Can a bulk learning assignment be done through the Import Data tool?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
It is possible to import Learning Assignments in bulk, such as Learning History, using the import data tool.
- Please login to LMS Admin side and navigate to Admin > System Admin > Tools > Import Data. Here, please select record type as "Learning Assignment"
- Download the template of the file
- Check the headers of the template as to the fields that are required and the format that is expected by the tool. Save the template.
- Choose the Import Data radial button
- Choose the approriate Import Option
- Select the file that will be imported along with the timezone field
- Click Submit
If there errors, upon navigating back to the Import Data screen, the file that was just imported will be there. Click the 'Download' on the Error Log column to check the error and correct the data. Check the last column of the input file for the error.
learning assignment, import data tool lms sf how to steps , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To