- When previewing/executing a Crystal Report file in SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise Designer high CPU activity can be measured of CMS service
- The connection used Crystal Reports based on Common Semantic Layer such as Universe (UNX)
- The Crystal Reports file has mandatory or optional prompts
- When previewing the same Crystal Report file in BI Launchpad of SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence Platform the high CPU activity cannot be measured
- The behavior can be observed in BI Installations where large number objects can be found in CMS database
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 / 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0 / 4.1
- Common Semantic Layer based connections
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
Process to Verify Data Source on First Refresh, Crystal Reports for Enterprise, CRE , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.