Intercompany Project is not created automatically from intercompany relevant sales order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Choose the Projects view.
- Go to the Products tab.
- Go to the Purchase Orders subtab.
- Open the Purchase Order and go to the Document Flow tab here you can see the Intercompany Sales Order.
- Edit the Intercompany Sales Order, you can see the Intercompany Project is not created via B2B communication.
In the Intercompany Sales Order if an item has the type Fixed Price instead of Time and Material, then the intercompany project must be generated manually by selecting Create Project in the sales order. Automatic creation of intercompany project is supported only for Time and Material item type.
System works as designed.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To