Event dropdown list is empty when going through Employment Details > Take Action > Change Job and compensation information > Selecting Job Information:
However, it is showing the events when going through Employment Information > select History on Job Info portlet and then Take Action > Make Correction
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
In MSS UI, for the event picklist, we show only those events for which event reasons are created with null value set for the "employee status" field.
The reason for this is, while changing job or compensation from MSS, we do not want the status of user to be changed. So we do not let the user to select an event/event reason for which employee status has a value.
- Go to foundation UI for event reason and select any one, say "Change in location"
- Select Take Action > Make correction, change the "employee status" to No Selection.
NOTE: If this this field is mandatory in the instance, you will not be able to choose No Selection.
You first need to re-import the Corporate DM with required=false for this field in eventreason element.
Note: The modification of XML requires access to provisioning, if you are a customer and does not have access to provisioning you may reach out to your implementation partner to modify it on your behalf or create an SAP case. (Attach this KBA)
- Once you are through the above step, and successfully change employee status of the event reason to “No Selection”, if you go to MSS UI, you should see one value for the event picklist, "Job change".
You will need to repeat this process for any event reason you want to show under Event drop down in the MSS UI.
Events list, Empty, Take action, Change job and compensation information, no events showing, picklist empty, missing events , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem