I would like to Edit / Delete recurring report job scheduled by another admin
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- This feature is helpful in managing the recurring report jobs which were scheduled by admins whose accounts are now locked or their account is no loner is in use.
- Scheduled/Recurring report jobs are specific to one admin.
- With the new permission available with H1 2020 LMS release, Admins now have an option to Edit or Delete the report job scheduled by other admins.
To find the permission, navigate to Learning Administration > System Administration > Security > Role Management > search and access your Admin role > access Permission tab > expand Reports section and find Edit Other Admin Report Jobs permission.
If you cannot find the permission, click 'add one or more from list' and then add above mentioned permission to the role.
You could add this permission to all the admin role whom you want to edit the report jobs scheduled by other admins.
- Navigate to Learning Administration > Reports
- Select the Report Jobs tab
- At the bottom of the search menu on the left, make sure the radio button "other" is selected in the Owner name section
- Type the admin ID you wish to update teh report for.
Tip: if you are not sure which category the report belongs to, better select all the boxes.
Note: You can only choose one Admin ID at once. This field, does not support multiple Admin IDs. If there is no admin ID provided, it will be taken as null value and will not show any results.
5.If the admin has reports scheduled then a list will be returned:
6. Select "Edit Schedule" to make modification to the report schedule and change the notification email adress
Note: you cannot make changes to the parametres of the report (the criterias selected when the recurring job was created), if that is what you needed to do, we suggest that you unschedule this report job and schedule a new one.
NOTE Currently some functions/links when using this other admin option will give an error and is being resolved in b2011 and recommend to login as the creator admin to adjust as needed:
- Pagination navigation within results tab
lms, scheduled, recurring, report, edit, job, switch, owner, delete, change, remove, alter, locked admin, LRN-62133, LRN-73711, INC0061380, INC0079360 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-BCJ , Assign (bulk), Add/ Delete Sub/ Cur, Revise, Import , How To