When External Users try to Add Item to Cart and checkout to purchase the item via Credit Card receive the below error message:
"The Shopping account you are using does not support any Payment Methods"
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as External User.
- Search for the Item you want to purchase in the Catalog.
- Click on Add to Cart.
- Select the number of quantities and click on Checkout.
- Users receive the below error message:"The Shopping account you are using does not support any Payment Methods"
Cause of the issue can be the below reasons:
- In the Financial Configuration: "externalStudentPaymentMethodCreditCardEnabled" is set to false
- Or "External Commerce" license is not installed in the instance.
- In User's account Shopping Account Payment Methods doesnt include Credit Card as Payment method.
The User should be External i.e. Shopping Acount Type in Commerce section should be set to External and in the Payment methods add the Credit Card ID and check the Enabled checkbox.
- In the Financial Configuration (System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> FINANCIAL): Search for "externalStudentPaymentMethodCreditCardEnabled" and set it to true.
- If you dont have the External Commerce License (System Admin -> Environment -> Licensed Modules) please install the license.
- You can raise a Support incident to get the License file and steps to install the same.
CheckOut, Credit Card Issue, Unable to Purchase Item, The Shopping account you are using does not support any Payment Methods , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem