- You are using standard SAP Provisioning Framework HANA connector.
- Attributes MX_SAML_ENABLED and MX_SAML_MAPPING (correct format is <provider name>= =<external identity>) have been defined for an user properly.
- Attributes samlEnabled and samlIdentity have been enabled in the corresponding plugin task/process pass destination (this is the default setting).
- After provisioning, no SAML mapping value of the user is provisioned to the HANA system.
- No error shown in the plugin task/process job log.
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SAP Netweaver Identity Management 7.2
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
SAML identity provider, create user plugin. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.