The following options are checked but the inactive users are still on forms after the update
Reproducing the Issue
You have already checked the below things:
1) Identified compensation plan template remaining users are still on
2) Admin Center > Compensation home >> Form Template Settings > selected compensation template >> checked "Allow edit of completed Compensation forms" setting and saved template
3) Confirmed users were inactive with Employee Export
4) Confirmed admin account has RBP permission to update compensation for ALL users.
5) Admin Center >> Compensation >> Actions for all plans >> selected template >> Manage Worksheets >> Update all Worksheets >> unchecked "Update Budget" and checked "Remove Inactive Employees From Compensation Worksheets" and checked "Apply the above selected updates to completed compensation worksheets as well. By default, update only applies to in-progress worksheets" setting and clicked Update...
6) Received email confirmation "The update of compensation plans has completed SUCCESSFULLY. There were XX plan(s) updated."
Proxied in as Manager >> Compensation >> Completed folder >> clicked form and can see inactive user is still on the compensation plan.
If using compensatio manager hierarhy(second manager hierahcy):This is because the inactive user's second manager column is blank, this way the system will clean up the second manager relationship. However, when we determine which user is inactive under the planner, the relationship is required.
Similarly for standard suit hierarhcy,the manager column should have data.
1.Add second manager or manager for inactive employees in the UDF
2.Import the UDF and check "process inactive employees"
3.Update the forms (with remove inactive employees checked and apply to completed forms)and it should remove inactive employees from worksheets
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-CMP-CMP , Compensation , Problem