- Web Intelligence Rich Client (WRC) can't be started using Citrix XenApp with application or desktop modes.
- When clicking on the WebI Rich Client icon, nothing happens. No error message is appearing.
- The issue can't be reproduced with users who are members of the Domain Admin group.
- Other Client Tools (UDT, IDT) can be opened without problems.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Citrix XenApp
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
WebI Rich Client, WRC, Citrix XenApp, can't start, failing, launch, user account, LSI, , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.