- Skip button does not work in the LMS approval process
- How does the Skip button in the approval process work?
- When clicking the Skip button on the Approvals page and clicking next a validation error is generated:
Please select at least one learning request for approval or denial.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- The display of the Skip button does not convey the approval or denial process.
- The Skip button is used to skip a request when there have multiple approval requests.
- If there are two or more approval requests, for e.g. for user A and B, and the admin would like to only approve or deny a request for user A at the moment, and for B at some later point of time, then use the Skip button against B.
- In the screenshot below, the SKIP button functionality is properly demonstrated:
The Skip button is used for skipping approval process/processes for users, when there are multiple approval request and the admin would like to approve or deny their requests at a later point:
|INCORRECT SCENARIO||CORRECT SCENARIO|
SF, success factors, LMS, approval process, validation error , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To