- The back-end job for sync all external job postings from RCM to RMK is failing
- Why is this sync failing and how can this be resolved?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to provisioning
- Monitor jobs
- Open Sync all external job postings
- Job fails with "Invalid Job owner"
The job owner is inactive in the system and hence the name is invalid as shown below:
Correct the job owner of the scheduled jobs or add a valid user who is active in the system who shall not be de-activated.
SF, Success Factors, RMK, RCM, error while running the scheduled job , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-JOB , Job Import - Professional Services , Problem