1. In the SAP ERP Backend System, go to transaction SOAMANAGER.
2. Select Simplified Web Service Configuration.
3. In the field Search Pattern enter "employee*master*" and press Go.
4. Choose the relevant Service Definition and click Show Details.
5. Copy the URLs as shown below.
- The URL's seen above (Internal WSDL and Internal Endpoint URL) are only accessible internally
- To access the URL's externally,
- Copy the first part of the URL from the browser's addressbar. Example: https://xxxx.sap.corp:44333/
- For the WSDL and endpoint URLs replace the first part https://xxxx.sap.corp:50033/ with the copied external part.
Now, the complete path is your URL (in this case) : https://xxxx.sap.corp:44333/sap/bc/srt/wsdl/flv_10002A1111D1/bndg_url/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/employeemasterdatareplicationr?sap-client=012
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.