Assigning Payroll Systems to a Payroll Admin
1. Go to Admin Center. In the Tools search field, enter Payroll System Assignment.
2. Select Payroll System Assignment in the Create New dropdown menu and enter the relevant information.
User Name : Enter the user name of the payroll admin.
Systems : Select system names in the dropdown menu.
Default : Select a default system.
When the payroll admin accesses the Payroll Error, this user sees the data of the default system. The payroll admin can choose to process other payroll systems that he or she has been assigned to by selecting the specific system.
3. Click Save.
Permissions for Payroll System Assignment
1. Go to Admin Center. In the Tools search field, enter Manage Permission Roles.
2. Choose Take action and then Edit for the role that has the Payroll Admin role.
4. Click Manage SAP System Configuration and select the checkbox Access to SAP System Configuration. This enables a user to see the SAP System Configuration link in Admin Center.
5. Click SAP System Configuration, select all the permissions, and click Done.
Payroll System Assignment
This allows a user with this role to assign payroll systems to a target user (payroll administrator or payroll process manager, for example).
Scroll down to Grant this role to … and click Add or Edit Granting.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , How To