- In customer's BPC system(usually in a PRD system) on BW740, when refreshing most reports from EPM Add-in, the performance will be very bad. For example, it takes several minutes to refresh a report which only have small amount of data.
- In backend, if user catches a trace from ST12, in the trace user will find most of the time is consumed on the SQL statement "SELECT XXX FROM RSR_CACHE_FFB", which is under CL_RSR_CACHE_STORE-> method READ_ENTRIES.
- You may also find the error due to long time process in the server.
MDX Statement error: An error occurred when getting data from the processor
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP Netweaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP Netweaver
- SAP BW 7.40
vh_log_id, Input schedule, slow, rsr_cache, l_t_ffb, EPM BPC NW, SAP business planning and consolidation for Netweaver, BW 740, performance, ST12, RSR_CACHE_FFB, CL_RSR_CACHE_STORE, READ_ENTRIES,UJ0_READ_EXCEPTION_018 , KBA , system slow r3service , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.