You Would like to Add Sales Office and Sales Group to a Customer but There are no Values Available for Selection.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers Work Center.
- Go to the Accounts View.
- Select an Account and edit.
- Go to Sales Data Tab
- Click in new button
- In the field Sales Office click in the value help and select a value.
You will see there are no Values available for Selection.
In the Organization Model, an organization unit needs to be set as a Sales Office or Sales Group. The Sales Office value help shall show values only when there are Sales Offices defined under the Sales Organization.
Sales Groups are filtered based on the Sales Offices under which they are defined. These indicators are currently hidden in this system, please enable following below mentioned steps:
- Go to Organization Management Work Center in Silverlight
- Select Org Structures View
- Locate the Organization Unit XXX
- Go to Functions Tab
- Click on Adapt > Edit Adaptation mode > Edit Screen
- Select Sales and Service Section under Screen Layout
- Select visible for both fields "Sales Office and Sales Group"
- Publish for all users.
- Leave Adaptation Mode.
Now Set an Organization unit as Sales Office or Sales Group. The values will be displayed for selection in the UI.
KBA , SRD-MD-OM , Organizational Management , How To