This KBA will help you to know how to enable BizX Keep Alive session in integrated mode which is introduced in b1511 version.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning - All Supported Versions
This setting was introduced to help customers who had issues when their users were taking long online courses. If a user takes a long online course, the Bizx session could time out and prevent the completion from being communicated to the LMS.
This LMS setting (sessionMgmtNotifyModuleActivity) prevents the BizX session from timing out while a user is running an online course in LMS.
Please Follow the below steps:
- Please navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > BiZX
- Search for the property sessionMgmtNotifyModuleActivity=false and check it is set to false. If the property is set to false, then only the browser based ping to BizX is used.
- Set it to true to ensure that Session Management service ping is used for keep alive of BizX session. With this setting, LMS is pinging Bizx every 5 minutes in order to keep the session alive.
Note: Below is the complete property in BizX Configuration
# With this setting disabled, Session Management service ping is not used for keep alive of BizX while user is taking online content
# In that case, only the browser based ping to BizX is used.
SAP, SF, Successfactors, Learning, LMS, content, integrated system, keep alive, server ping, sessionMgmtNotifyModuleActivity, Bizx , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , How To