- Timestamp Error while navigating to Corporate Structure in Onboarding.
- All Onboarding versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Onboarding.
- Naviagte to Reference - Corporate Structure - You will see the timestamp error.
- Incorrect field definition in the Level Properties in Super Admin.
- Default fields present in the level properties were created again.
- Recurring/Duplicate field in Level Properties e.g. Zip
- Level properties are defined in the SuperAdmin.
- Client ID and Name are fileds that are present by default in the level properties. They should not be created again
- If created, timestamp error will be displayed.
- We must delete recurring fields.
Corporate Structure, Level properties, Timestamp Error, An error occured., duplicate field, duplicate key, duplicate level property, duplicate property field, corporate structure error, an error has occurred , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem