"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
This document explains how to make an OData API query call on the browsers like Google Chrome / Internet explorer / others.
- Web Client
1. Steps to run the API query -
- Copy the Odata API Query URL and put it on the web browser and hit enter.
- You would be prompted to enter Username and password in the below format.
- In the username tab, Please enter - Username@companyId
- In the password tab, Please enter the Password of the API user ie, Password of the user who has access to interact with API.
2. Hit "Log In"
We can see that the results for the query placed above are fetched.
OData API, query execution, Running API query on the browser , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem