- Integration between LMS and BizX
- What are the post-refresh steps for LMS refresh?
- Unable to access Learning via BizX from User side after LMS refresh activity
- SAML Validation Error occurs when accessing Learning after the LMS refresh activity:
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding: Failed to authenticate the SAML response. If this keeps happening, please contact the administrator.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login via BizX (integrated login)
- Go to Learning
After a refresh activity, the BizX configuration file in the Target instance is overriden with the Source instance configuration file.
- Correct the integration of bizX and LMS by updating the bizX configuration file in LMS Admin.
- Go to Admin > System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > Edit Bizx
- Search for "successFactorsCompanyID=" and change it to successFactorsCompanyID=<target company ID>
Example: from successFactorsCompanyID=testProd to successFactorsCompanyID=testStage
- Search for "baseURL" settings and change it to baseURL=<Target URL>
Example: From baseURL=https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com to baseURL=https://hcm4preview.sapsf.com
- Search for "metadataProviders[IDP1].value=https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/idp/samlmetadata?company=" and update the url to point target companyID
Example: metadataProviders[IDP1].value=<bizX target URL>/idp/samlmetadata?company=<target company ID>
- Apply Changes
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Post refresh, BizX integration, URL redirect, company ID, after refresh validation error, SAML , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , Problem