- Non-EC customers are now allowed to Setup complex eligibility rules with AND/OR IF/ELSE logic using MDF Rules Engine.
- Currently, only OR options and EQUALS operator are available while defining Eligibility
- Successfactors Compensation Management
- Successfactors Variable Pay
1. Enable provisioning settings:
- Role-based Permission (This will disable Administrative Domains)
- Enable Generic Objects
- Enable the Attachment Manager
2. Grant Permission for Metadata Framework
3. Add RuleType
Create RuleType Picklist, and add varpayEligibility in Picklist Values. Then Rule Engine can work for Varpay.
4. Enable MDF rule for eligibility on Settings page
After clicking Migrate button, the legacy rules of this program will be migrated to MDF Rule table and you can track migration status in Monitor Job page.
Please pay attention to rule name convention. For example, legacy rule name is “Corp1”, new rule name becomes Corp1_VRP_3312 (3312 is program ID).
5. Please reconfigure bonus plan setting for eligibility rule on Configure Bonus Plan page, or re-import bonus plan file after rule migration.
6. Eligibility page will show all the rules used in bonus plans
b1511 , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To