This article provides information on how to reset password for Onboarding users.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Security > Users
- Locate the user by clicking 'Search' button
- Click the user's checkbox and a 'Reset Password' button will show in the righ corner.
- Click the 'Reset Password' button and a pop-up window will appear
- Enter the new password of the user and click Reset
- Try using the new password
- Onboarding Password is different to the crendetials used when logging in via SAP SuccessFactors HCM
- Onboarding Password is used for hires and candidate who access Onboarding to complete process forms
- Onboarding Password is used by hiring managers and recruiters to sign the forms of the candidate in Onboarding
SAP SuccessFactors, Change, Correct, Credentials, Update, Create , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To