- Custom Salesforce report return data in Salesforce.com
- When reporting off a Salesforce.com Custom Report / Stored Procedure in Crystal Reports 2013, the report returns no data.
- When reporting off the same Salesforce.com Stored Procedure in Crystal Reports 2011 and below, it returns data.
- When reporting off any standard Salesforce.com Stored Procedure in Crystal Reports 2013, the reports return data.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Salesforce.com, create a custom Salesforce.com Report.
- View the custom report in Salesforce.com and confirm it returns data.
- In Crystal Reports 2013, create a report off the Salesforce.com Custom Report, which will appear under Stored Procedure.
- When refreshing the report, notice in does not return any data.
- This issue has been reproduced at SAP, and tracked under the SAP Note 2090347
- The issue is resolved in the following product update of Crystal Reports:
- Crystal Reports 2013:
- Support Pack 04 - Patch 6
- Support Pack 05 - Patch 1
- Support Pack 06 and above
SFCD, StoredProc, CR, SForce , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports 2013