- Users receive intermittent timeout errors when logging into BI applications via LDAP. The Enterprise users can login successfully without any error. (BI launchpad, BI mobile, CMC, client tools etc)
- Errors are more common after times of inactivity such as early in the morning
- Timeout when logging into BILaunchpad or Mobile App
- After entering in the credentials and clicking logon, the application will sit and eventually display an error stating: timeout.
- All versions of BI but in this case SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.1 all SP's all patches
- Also could be seen in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.0 all SP's all patches as well as XI 3.1 all service packs and fixpacks
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 1.1 all SP's all fixpacks
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
zie lightweight directory access protocol SP fp patch , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.