Upon accessing a quiz, only the primary locale and the other locales are missing from the user preference.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- As a Learning user, proceed to the Learning Plan
- Find the corresponding Item which has the associated quiz
- Launch the Quiz
- User is directly placed in the primary locale and cannot choose another language
The locales inside of the quiz are not published
- Access Learning Administration
- Proceed to Content > Assessments
- Search for the Quiz and select it
- The landing page will show all locales that the quiz has translations for
- Make sure that the locales required for this quiz are published
In case the locale cannot be published, make sure that the questions inside locale specific quiz have been translated and published.
locale language choice missing gone unable quiz assessment exam sf lms , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem