Importing a Support Package for BPC NetWeaver 10.1 fails with a XPRA_EXECUTION error.
1- SPAM transaction shows :
- Error in phase XPRA_EXECUTION
- Reason for error : TP_STEP_FAILURE
- Return code: 0008
- Error message: OCS Package SAPK-XXXXXINCPMBPC, tp step "R", return code 0008
2- Transaction "STMS" returns the following:
- Start of the after-import method UJT_TLOGO_AFTER_IMPORT for object type(s) AAPP,AAPS,ABPC,ABPF,ABRU,ACGA,ACGP,ACLB,ADAF,ADIM, ()
- Error occurred while importing.
- Errors occurred during post-handling UJT_AFTER_IMPORT for AAPP L
- The errors affect the following components: EPM-BPC-NW-TRA (Transport)
- Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10 and 10.1 for NetWeaver (NW) platform.
BPC Upgrade, SPAM error, UJT_AFTER_IMPORT, SAINT error, transport fails, Support package import, XPRA_EXECUTION, TP_STEP_FAILURE, code 0008, UJT_TLOGO_AFTER_IMPORT, AAPP, XPRA,S UM , KBA , xpra_execution , upgrade , saint , EPM-BPC-NW-TRA , Transport , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , EPM-BPC-NW-TRA-APP , Transport Appsets , EPM-BPC-NW-INS , Installation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.