- Role and Authorization for the configuration of Cost Center Replication.
- Below is the complete scenario:
- Employee Central is integrating with 3 party payroll system.
- In SAP ERP, the administration of Cost Center is in SAP CO.
- Middleware is SAP PI and Boomi.
Below are the roles and permissions that will be necessary:
SAP ERP->SAP PI: To connect to SAP ERP System to SAP PI System, follow the below steps:
- The ABAP RFC connection between SAP ERP to SAP PI is maintained by Customer's Basis Team.
SAP PI ->BOOMI: To connect PI System to Boomi , follow the below steps:
- The username and password details required in SAP PI communication channel could be obtained from BOOMI Atom Management->Select the appropriate atom->Environment Extensions->Maintain the username and Password ( shown below)
- Copy the above Credentials and add it in SAP PI Communication Channel as shown below.
BOOMI->SFSF: To connect Boomi to SFSF System, follow the below steps:
- Process Filter: Select iFlow: ERP to EC - Cost Center 1308.
- Connection Settings: Select EC SFAPI Connection.
- Deselect the Use Default? flags to add customer-specific input.
- Endpoint: Choose the relevant endpoint.
- Other Endpoint: If you need to add an endpoint manually, you can add it here after choosing Other Endpoint in the previous
- Company ID: Enter the ID of the Employee Central company to which you want to transfer the data.
- Username / Password: Enter user name and password. The user name must be an SFAPI user with API login permission. Each user of the API must have API login permission. An admin of your SuccessFactors system can grant this permission (user-based/role-based permission for API user login). This is granted in the Administration Tools atManage UsersManage API Login Permission.
- Click OK to save.
Below are the certificate details :
- Certificates between SAP ERP and SAP PI should be maintained by Customer's Basis Team.
- Certificates between SAP PI and Boomi can be found by below steps:
- Click on the Boomi URL in a browser->Select the certificate.
- Click on Certificate Information->Details->Copy to a File->Base 64 encoded->Click on Next.
- Give the File name and save it.
Steps to add the above derived Certificate into PI System:
- Go to SXMB_IFR
- Open the link Netweaver Administrator
- Click on Configurations Tab and Select “Certificates and Keys”
- Select “TrustedCA’s” and click on Import tbutton to import SFSF certificate in PI.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem