Candidate Summary Display Options doesn’t show any data on the applicants summary page or shows invalid data on the applicants summary page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
A field is defined in the Application template to appear in the Applicant summary page, but the column displays blank values or wrong values.
Adding new columns to the candidate-summary-display-options is not a dynamic change (it won’t automatically pull the retrospective data to the columns). The field added to the candidate-summary-display-options must additionally be made reportable in Provisioning.
Please reach out to your Implementation Partner for assistance in making the required field reportable in Provisioning. If you are currently not working with an Implementation Partner, please raise an incident with Cloud Product Support.
- We added the following fields to the candidate-summary-display-options:
- Go to Provisioning > Managing Recruiting > Configure Reportable Custom Fields
- Select the correct template and field type and insert the field ids:
- Click on “Synchronize Existing Data”
- Synchronize Extended Field Data
- The Data should be populated on the Application Page
candidate summary not showing, value not showing, candidate summary blank, candidate workbench, filters blank, filters null, display options blank, display options null , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem