- Promotion with LCM CLI fails with out of disk space.
- How to change the TEMP directory for LCM CLI ?
- Default temp space cannot be increase
- The following is a list of errors which have been seen when temporary space is exhausted:
|com.businessobjects.lcm.utilities.LCMException: com.businessobjects.sdk.biar.BIARException$IOException: Input/output exception occurred : 'There is not enough space on the disk' (FWM 04013)|
while trying to invoke the method java.util.HashMap.get(java.lang.Object) of a null object loaded from field com.businessobjects.lcm.job.Job.sourceResources of an object loaded from local variable 'this'
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
LCM_CLI Promote bulk CLI temp disk space error life cycle management promotion , KBA , htkba , bilcm , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.