After configuring the External to Internal Candidate Profile conversion, see more details 2249476, the back end job runs and shows the log "No match found".
This article will explain the possible reasons that lead to this problem.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- External to Internal Conversion
Reproducing the Issue
After configuring the External to Internal Candidate Profile feature, once running the quartz job for "External to Internal Candidate Profile Conversion" the recipients specified in the scheduled job receive an e-mail with the job details showing "No Match Found" for the conversion logs.
The cause for the "No Match Found" is Data Issue or Configuration Issue. We will dig deeper into the resolution section for each possibility.
Here are the resolution for the possible causes of "No Match Found":
- Once a Candidate is moved to an application status with the category equal Hired and the Hireable Option as "Hireable" or "Hired", the system will mark this candidate as a potential hire and will search for a relevant Employee to start the conversion when the job runs. If the employee profile with the same unique identifier is not created at the time the job runs or it does not have the same unique identifier the "No Match Found" will appear.
- Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings and verify your settings for "External To Internal Candidate Profile Conversion Settings" and create an Employee Profile meeting the pre-requisites for the Conversion job. The Employee Profile has to be created before the scheduled job runs;
- In order to better understand the unique identifier and hireable option, check article 2249476;
- This configuration and workflow is usually used with RCM-EC integration or when the client is using just RCM and creating the Employee Profiles manually;
- One or both of the values set in External To Internal Candidate Profile Conversion Settings to match the profiles are empty/not filled.
- As described in the article 2081409, one prerequisite to the candidate to be converted is: The candidate needs to be hired, place in a Hired Status before the internal user is created. For example, if you move the candidate to the Hired status on Dec-01st but you created the internal user, employee profile, on Nov-30th, the conversion will not happen. This prerequisite needs to match to the candidate be considered for conversion.
- As part of 2018Q3 release the candidate conversion job logs were improved, if these conditions do not meet, the log will show a specific message informing the internal employee profile was created before the candidate hired date;
- For the Customers using RCM, Onboarding and SAP HCM integration or using just RCM and Onboarding integration. For the customers that have these integrations in place we have a specific situation, the ONB OnStartDate (see details 2525342) job runs on a nightly basis and exports the UDF of the newly hired employee in BizX. Once the job completes, it sends some data back to RCM and move the candidate from a Hirable status to a Hired status, if the customer has only a Hired status, it will move the candidate again to the Hired status. This action causes the Employee Profile to be created before the candidate is moved to the hired status because the system will use as a hired date the latest date what will lead to the error "No Match Found".
- Since the candidate conversion was deployed even before the implementation of Onboarding and HCM integration, this scenario was not covered by Product Management team. To accommodate the conversion along with the integrations, the product was enhanced and once enabling the option Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Pre-Day1 Experience for new hires, the system will not take in consideration the prerequisite of Hire Date being older than the employee profile creation;
- Enabling Pre-Day1 Experience causes behavior changes in Onboarding, if you want to start using this feature in order to fix the No Match Found for candidate conversion, you can contact SAP Product Support to discuss this change;
2249476 - External to Internal Candidate Profile conversion - Recruiting Management
2081409 - Candidate to Employee Conversion - Recruiting
2266994 - How Employee to Candidate Conversion works? (FAQ)
2648209 - External to Internal Candidate Conversion Failing - Recruiting Management
External to Internal Candidate Profile Conversion, Candidate Profile Conversion, Candidate Conversion, Recruiting, Success Factors, No match found, OnStartDate, RCM-44361 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem