You cannot find the Sales Office and Sales Group in the Org Structure Functions tab.
SAP Hyrbis Cloud for Customer (All Versions)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Organizational Management work centre.
- Go to Org Structures view.
- Select Org Unit XYZ (XYZ represents the Org Unit Name).
- Go to the Facet Functions.
You will not be able to see Sales Office or Sales Group.
If you do not maintain the Sales Office or Sales Group you can get errors such as:
- Enter the organiz. Functions Office, Sales in master data for sales office ABC (ABC) – (Where ABC represents the affected Sales Office)
- Use another sales office, ABC (ABC) not valid for sales unit DEF (DEF) – (Where DEF represents the affected Sales Unit)
You must maintain the Sales data in the Org Structures in order to use the Sales data in Sales Quotes etc.
In order to fix this issue, follow the below steps to maintain the Sales Data in the Organisational Management Work Centre:
Go to Organizational Management work centre
- Go to Org Structures view
- Select Org Unit XYZ (XYZ represents the Org Unit Name)
- Select Adapt and Enter Adaptation Mode
- Go to Facet Functions
- Select Adapt again and Select Edit Screen
- In Screen layout, Select Sales and Services
- In the Fields section tick the box for Sales Office and Sales Group
After these steps you can now use these to maintain Sales data.
Sales Group, Sales Office, Cannot See, Hidden, Not Visible, Cannot Find, Org Structure , KBA , AP-DP , Demand Planning , How To