When you try to import the Recruting data from SFSF to HCM system you are getting the error: Internal Error Occurred in SFAPI Response.xml file under SFAPi Audit logs.
Reproducing the Issue
You have followed the below steps to reproduce the issue.
- In HCM system go to SE38 and run report RH_SFI_IMPORT_RECRUITING_DATA or directly run the T-Code: HRSFI_RCT_DATA_IMP.
- You will see the error : Technical error: We Service: INTERAL_ERROR: Internal error occurred!
- Go to BIZX and choose Admin Center and open SFAPI Audit Logs.
- You will see the failed log with the error request/response.
Below are two root cause of the issue:
- If you check the Request.xml under SFAPI audit logs, you will see a tag: <ns2:statusId>, this tag contains the status of Job Application and it is defined in Provisioning by implementation partner under: Applicant Status Configuration > Recruiting.
- Either the stauts which is coming in Request.xml (for example: TransferredToSAP) is not defined under: Applicant Status Configuration or mis-spelled the Status Name while defining in Applicant Status Configuration.
To resolve this issue follow the below steps:
- Got to provisioning and check the the Status Name is correctly spelled over there as mentioned in Request.xml.
- Check if the Status whicih is present in incoming request.xml is defined in Applicant Status Configuration>Recruiting.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-RCM , RCM-Any Integration , Problem