- When scheduling publications, an error message appears randomly: Webi publications do not support the bursting method "One database fetch for all recipients". (FBE60225)
- The error message is intermittent.
- The error message will appear almost immediately after a publication job starts.
- The error message will likely appear after a recent restart.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Cluster environment
webi, fail, failure, sporadic, random, intermittent, web intelligence , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.