While creating a new Bank Payment Advice with Posting Advice flagged you want to specify a Bank Charge for the payment, however you notice that the Bank Charge field is grayed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center
- Go to Common Tasks > New Bank Payment Advice
- Check Posting Advice flag and enter all required data
- Under Open Items section, select the first row, which is the Payment for the Bank Payment Advice
- Under Details: External Reference Payment Information section notice that the Bank Charge field is grayed out.
Bank Charges are currently not supported in Bank Payment Advice scenario.
Even though bank charges are currently not supported in standard Bank Payment Advice creation, the Bank Charge field is enabled or available in the Advice Web Service ManageBankAdviceIn. So if you create the advice via this interface it would be possible to provide the bank fee.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To