-> Custom Boomi process modified by the customer and re-deployed which resulted in below error message-
"Severe errors occurred during start shape execution, terminating process.; Caused by: Failed initializing store file; Caused by: directory /boomilocaldisk/boomi/accounts/<account id>/data/YYYY.MM.DD is not readable"
-> And the process execution after that failed one is hung in Boomi i.e. it is in status 'In Process' even after 12hrs of execution.
Reproducing the Issue
Executing the process again results in process failure with the same error message.
The changes made to the process had some issues or while re-deploying the process something might have gone wrong which resulted in this error.
Customer needs to follow below steps in order to find out the actual root cause and fix it:
1. Stop the schedule for that custom process.
2. Request SAP SFSF to kill the hung process by providing the execution id of that process.
3. Deploy the previous version of the process which was working earlier.
4. Run the process manually.
5. Schedule the process and wait for process execution.
6. Check if you still see the issue with this version.
7. And if there is no error, customer needs to verify what kind of changes were made in higher version and analyze and fix the issue.
8. Else, SAP SFSF can further help analyze the issue.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , Problem