An event reason was created and mis-spelled.
We want to Make a correction and update the label, however the saved change does not reflect in the displayed name.
We want to rename a position, but the position name displayed still reflects the old name
Reproducing the Issue
- In Admin Center, run Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structure
- Select "Event Reason" and then select an event reason.
- Rename the object by: "Take Action Make Correction"
- Update the "Event Reason Name" field.
- click save
Notice that the "Event reason Name" field has updated, but the name of the event reason did not
This is due to the English Translation of the "Event Reason Name" field does not update unless it is updated manually. Until the translated string is updated, the original value of this field will be displayed.
To update the translation of the field:
- Click "Take Action" -> Make Correction"
- On the Event reason name field, click the button for "View translations"
- Update the English translation of the field and click save
The object should now display the correction made to the name.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To