You notice it is not possible to change the Ticket Type field once the ticket is created.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Click the New button.
- Fill in all mandatory fields.
- Save the changes.
- Open the new created Ticket.
- Click the Edit button.
- You see that the Ticket Type field is greyed out and cannot be changed.
Once selected it’s not possible to change the ticket type, irrespective of the channel through which the ticket was created (email, manually, social, etc.).
At present the ticket types for Employee Support and Customer Support behave slightly different (regarding party determination) and hence the ticket type is always display only.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Ticket; Service Request; Ticket Type; Document Type; Grayed Out; Unable to Change; C4C; Service; Type; , KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To