How to set a specific Crystal Report file to be processed by a specific Crystal Reports Server group?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011/2013/2016
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise
- 2 or more nodes are configured for Crystal Report processing or 2 or more servers are configured for Crystal Report processing in one node
- Running services cannot be disabled or stopped temporary
- Intermittent issues are displayed during the report execution
- SAP Product Support asked to isolate one specific report to a server group or a node
isolate, Crystal Reports, CR, CRE, 2011, 2013, 2016, Server Group, Set to server group , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.