- Can we send an Offer Letter to more than one recipient?
- Is it possible to enabled Cc and Bcc in Offer Letters
Note: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
- Offer Letters
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Home -> Recruiting
- Click on the Candidates associated to any job requisition as below :
- Select a candidate who is in the Offer Status as shown below and generate the Offer using the Offer Letter button
- Once the Offer Letter page opens up, click on the Next button at the bottom of the page. You will see that the candidate's email ID appears by default, however, now try adding your email ID as an additional recipient as shown below:
- Now click on Email as PDF Attachment shown in the above screenshot. Now, you will see the additional email ID appearing as well :
- Now click the Next button at the bottom of your screen. You will be redirected to the next page and now if you click on Send button you will receive an error message as shown below :
In the current system, additional recipients (Cc & Bcc) to the Offer Letter can be added only when sending the Offer Letter as a PDF Attachment or as an Online Offer. If sending the Offer Letter as the mentioned ways, you will be able to use an email template configure in Manage Recruiting Email Templates, then the user will have ability to add a Cc and Bcc. For more information about Manage Recruiting Email Templates: 2676541
After choosing PDF Attachment or Online Offer, the next screen will be like the following one:
The in Cc and Bcc, you will be able to add additional recipients to be launch with Letter email.
2676541 - Manage Recruiting Email Templates
2104613 - Offer Letters - Recruiting Management
2081527 - Online Offers - Recruiting Management
2218331 - Return Email Address of Offer Letter Emails
Offer letters; Cc recipient; Bcc recipient; Additional Recipients; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To