How to disable the CTI integration.
Reproducing the Issue
You want to disable the CTI integration for Customer Care view of the Service work center..
You can disable it from Busines Configuration Scoping.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Edit Project Scope.
- Select the Next until 3 Review Questions is highlighted.
- Show All Elements.
- Expand Service -> Select Customer Care -> Select Service Request Management.
- Un-check the question Do you want to enable secure communication (HTTPS) for CTI Integration?.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To