- Few I9 forms are generated for one candidate
- Duplicate I9 form in Document Center
- Duplicate I9 form in work queue
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
The second I9 form can be generated and it is correct behaviour according to Onboarding business logic.
The second I9 form will be generated if:
- Information in section 1 was changed on Orientation step. The second I9 form with new data will be generated and signed by the candidate and manager. Old I9 form will have special stamp.
- Manager selected option "Citizenship status is not correct". In this case a new process "I-9 3 Business-Days" is started. New I9 form will be generated after this process.
- Duplicate US I9 form
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions