- Candidate's E-verify activity is in "Case Continuance" for more than 3 weeks.
- When E-verify activity is in "Case Continuance" status, it does not provide any option to resolve it.
- What does it mean when E-verify activity is in "Case Continuance" status for a while.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- An ‘SSA or DHS Case in Continuance’ status indicates that the employee has visited an SSA field office and/or contacted DHS, but more time is needed to determine a final case result.
- The reason SSA or DHS needs more time varies with each situation.
- Employers should check E-Verify periodically for case result updates.
- Pick up the activity and check the status within the panels. You should also select the refresh button for a status update on your case.
- The employer may not terminate or take adverse action against an employee because of the TNC while SSA or DHS is reviewing the employee’s case
Note: Case in Continuance under SSA or DHS could take up to 60 Federal Government Working Days for result to reflect.
SF, Success Factors, on boarding, OBD, ONB, everify , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem