- When you access the instance and select the Analytics sub tab the Online Report Designer (ORD) page is not loaded
- It used to work before and the affected users have the required permissions
- Analytics Tab not opening with an error message: "The webpage cannot be found"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Online Report Designer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the desired instance
- Analytics - Analytics
- Just an empty page is shown under Analytics sub-tab
Webpage cannot be found error:
1. URL not set in provisioning for ‘Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings’.
2. As a result of an instance refresh the reverse proxy URL has been copied over. Currently there is no reverse proxy (Akamai) available for the preview stacks.
1. Choose the correct URL set for Analytics SSO
- Navigate to :Provisioning > choose company > Company Settings> Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings >Analytics and Dashboard Tabs & Misc Reporting> Single Sign On (SSO)
- Choose 'Recommended URL Set 1' from the 'Use WFA URL Set' drop down
2. Remove the incorrect reverse proxy URL in Provisioning.
Provisioning > choose company > Company Settings > Search for 'Reverse Proxy Url Prefix'
Note: If you do not have access to Provisioning, kindly create a support incident under the component LOD-SF-ANA
Analytics, Online, Report, Designer, ORD, Advanced, Reporting, detailed , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem
|Empty page when selecting Analytics Tab.docx|